Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why Blog?

I intended to write a meaningful first post on why I decided to join the ranks of bloggers, but nah - it’s better to get straight down to business. This blog will serve as a way for me to tell you (acquaintances and strangers) those thoughts, experiences, and observations that I cannot bother you with in an 11pm phone call or a long ass email. I will try to focus on the positive and stay away from serious politics, celebrity gossip, talking smack about my bosses, and posting shirtless pictures of myself. I will however talk about my big passions: cycling, soccer, music, film, traveling, friends, family,…….etc.

Brief explanation of the blog’s title. Biciklista means “the cyclist” in my native tongue. I added the “the” in front because biciklista.blogspot.com was already taken by a Hungarian mountain biker. Apparently, paprikash is not the only word we share with the Hungarians. I now like the “the” in front of it. It sounds better.

No comments: