Friday, September 26, 2008

M-L-S

I was craving fish and chips last night for dinner so I ended up going to the Globe Pub. I knew that Chicago Fire was playing LA Galaxy (you know - the team Beckham plays for). When I got there it was pretty empty, the two buses of fans going to the game in Bridgeview already left and apparently from Stewart's comments, 3/4 of those fans were women. How come??????
I ate my food and watched the game while chatting with the waitress and a nice older fella from Argentina who happens also to be a Roma fan. The dude was loaded it seemed and he kept showing me pictures on his iphone from various stadiums around the world he's been to, and various ex girlfriends he's been there with. He just came back from Buenos Aires and he was showing me pics from La Bombadera (Boca Juniors game I watched on TV last sunday). Next time I see him, I gotta find out what kinda businness he be in.
Anyway, back to the game. I actually thought that the game was excellent in terms of quality of play. I might watch MLS playoffs when they start.

No comments: